Sunday, July 12, 2009

What is your favorite?

Well, it is hard to believe that summer is more than half over!! We have had a busy summer, and have done a ton of fun things, but can't help feeling like we've hit a slump! In many ways, I am ready for school to begin. This will be Brooke's first official yr of elementary school and sadly, Chase's last yr of elementary. That's a whole other blog entry for later! I would LOVE to hear from you all.....what has been the best thing you did this summer? How bout name the best place you went, and the best activity you did at home. I could use some great ideas!!!! Please leave me your comments, I sure appreciate them! Can't wait for your ideas.

1 comment:

Becke' said...

We joined a local pool which has helped a ton! I know you have an amazing community pool/waterpark that can't be beat! We haven't done anything too exhilarating...I taught them to unload the dishwasher and dust and windex...that has been fun for me! Wish I had better ideas for you...
Enjoy your last few weeks!

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES