Monday, March 17, 2008

I Love My Job!!!

I just came off working the night shift at the hospital. Mike and I passed in the night (at 6;30 am to be exact). I actually like working the night shift....it messes with your body - esp. your stomach - but the hospital is much calmer at night. You can still be crazy busy but there's not as many visitors, and other support staff there... anyway, I do love my job caring for new moms and dads and their precious newborns!!! What other job allows you to care for the sweet souls just kissed by heaven and welcomed into our world....wow, I am still amazed and in awe everytime I get to hold a newborn. I think you appreciate a baby more when it's not your own, mainly bc you aren't sleep deprived and overwhelmed with anxiety about caring for your precious baby. I am rambling on.....only 2 hours sleep so far today. Anyway I actually get paid to do what I love. I hope you all have work that makes you feel as fulfilled and blessed as I am priveledged to have.

No comments:

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES