Sunday, March 30, 2008

WHAT AN AWESOME SURPRISE!!!

Today I had an AWESOME day.....I was given a SURPRISE 40TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!! My family (those in town), all my friends, and all my close neighbors were there to surprise me at a local Pizza place. I thought I was meeting my parents for lunch after church.....but walked in....in shock...to a room full of loved ones. Everywhere I looked I saw a face of someone very special to me, and it took awhile for it to register what was going on!!! My sister Kathy, I'm told, was the mastermind behind all this.........She has gone WAY OVER THE TOP FOR MY 40TH!!! I am so blessed to have her for a sister and friend. I can't imagine how many phone calls and arrangements went into pulling this event off!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. When everyone sang happy birthday to me, there was such a powerful sense of love from everyone, it brought tears to my eyes...How blessed can one person's life be????? These are the moments that make life. I will remember it forever!!

No comments:

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES