Thursday, April 3, 2008

15 years!!!!!




Michael and I were married 15 years ago today!!!! WOW, how time flies by when you're having fun! Mike and I were high school sweethearts - we started dating during our junior year and became serious our senior year. We had some difficult times (who doesn't) when we went to different colleges. But we stayed true to eachother and married April 3, 1993. A dog and 2 children later.....we are BEYOND BLESSED!! I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else, J'ADORE TU MICHEAL!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a wonderful celebrating 15 years! You guys are the best. Oh, and I think we definately need to bring our wedding photos to our next neighborhood party cause I'm loving the hair in your photos! God Bless!

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES