Friday, April 25, 2008

double meaning

Chase likes to have a snack after school and today was no different. He had cookies and so I gave him a big cup of milk to go with them. Of course he ate a lot of cookies and drank only a few sips of his milk......we seem to be wasting a lot of milk lately because it sets out too long. So I put his cup of milk in the frig. Well, a little later, he had to get dressed for baseball practice. Brooke and I were playing outside. Chase opened the front door asking" mom, where's my cup?" I replied "I put it in the frig" Chase: "you what?!!" Me; "I put it in the frig to keep it cold!" Chase: "MOM! you put my cup in the frig, why did you do that?!!" Me: because you waste too much milk. Chase: "mom, I'm talking about my CUP to wear for ball practice!!" Me: "OHHHHHHHHHH, that cup.....it's in your dresser drawer. Well, anyway we got a very good laugh!!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hahaha! That's hilarious. A cold cup...that doesn't sound like a lot of fun.

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES