Friday, April 11, 2008

SICK OF IT!!


What I'm about to tell you, I tell you with the most confidence and certainty! This past week I've been the sickest I've EVER been in my life...yes even LABOR seems like a day basking in the warm, sun soaked sand compared to this week!! I thank God that I've been so healthy and cannot imagine what people with chronic illnesses feel like.....but if it's anything like what I experienced...wow! I was in bed for approx. 55 hours straight and was so sore from the bed, but couldn't do anything else! Mike and my parents were lifesavers!! And Kelli a real blessing as well! Went to the DR yesterday and I have strep of all things (no sorethroat, everything but, go figure!!) Oh, now Brooke is sick too. Here's a pic of us today, how we really feel about this SICK STUFF!!

No comments:

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES