Sunday, July 20, 2008

I....HATE....THIS.....COMPUTER!!!!!!!!

So, we install our new printer, and life was good for the evening! The next am we go to log onto our computer and can't, but Chase can get onto his. We have different log ons for parental control. Well, my brother-in -law was great and helped us figure out the problem.....only when we logged back in, it was like we got a brand new computer......EVERYTHING WAS GONE, pictures, music, email...................sigh................sigh again. I have several disks with backup on them, but of course that doesn't happen smoothly. I have been able to recover some things, but very randomly. I have some pics, in all different places, but am missing Christmas and others. Just found my Easter pics somewhere random tonight. Plus the computer has shut off about 9 times in the past 30minutes..............I think I have to go to bed now.

3 comments:

Three Against One said...

Aren't computers just lovely, you know what they say when they work all is good but the minute they act up it is just a disaster. Sorry to hear of the trouble, we just got a new one about a week ago because we had our last one for 6 years and it was SO slow and we were starting to run into problems, this new one is AWESOME!

Are you all ready for your trip, I am jealous you all will have such a GREAT time, travel safe!

Becke' said...

Soooo frustrating! I bet Florida makes it all better, though!

Three Against One said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog I know that I can always count on you! :) It is so frustrating that nobody ever comments, I have actually thought about stopping the whole blogging thing. I know that my friends read it because they will say things to me about it when we are out but they never comment on the blog itself, come on is it really that hard to hit comment and write something real quick, sheesh!
For some reason I thought you guys were leaving tomorrow morning, maybe we will see you out tomorrow before you leave, it isn't suppose to be as hot.
For the pic on my blog I went into customize and added a picture in the Header section and clicked on behind title and description and also clicked on shrink to fit.
Hope to see you tomorrow, if not have a GREAT time and we will look forward to your homecoming, we need to have a waterballoon fight!

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES