Saturday, July 5, 2008

NO WAY!!!!!!!

A few posts ago I wrote about Spanky and his prescription. I just got back from Walgreens, it took me a week to get up my nerve to drop it off. Well.......my biggest fear came true. the script will be 240.00 are you KIDDING ME???? I love my dog with all my heart, but I'm sorry, I will not be getting that filled. There MUST be a different answer to his problem. I gave him his medicated shampoo for his feet when i got home, and will call the vet on Monday for a new plan of action. Just a side note. I picked up my script for myself at the same time. It was $2.39. Enoungh said.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

The first time I read this I thought it said $24.00 and I thought, "wow, that's not THAT bad." Then I read it again...yeah, that's pretty much ridiculous. Lee would already have an appointment to have Sadie put down. Poor Sadie, she doesn't stand a chance.

Becke' said...

I am speechless! Oh, my! Savannah would be buried in our backyard before we paid that! I am curious...was this something that was needing to be filled EVERY month? Or a one time thing?

blessedpath said...

Boy, sounds like the Stuart boys won't be volunteering at the Humane Society anytime soon (hee-hee). It was a script for a month and the vet also wrote for 2 refills if needed...NOT!!!!!

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES