Tuesday, August 5, 2008

finally.....

Alright, Alright.....I was sooo good at blogging in Florida, but haven't done a single entry as you can see, since arriving home!! Well, we brought more than t-shirts home as souvineers-sp? I brought a very special gift home for myself.....a miserable summer cold!! The flight home was the COMPLETE opposite of our enjoyable "to" flight. I just dont have the strenghth to relive the whole experience again.....but I will say it was the Orlando airport, not really the plane itself. One of the only bad things about the flight was the descent....felt like knives being jammed in my ears bc of my cold.
Anyway. This blog title it 2fold...finally blogging. Also, finally got my suitcase unpacked. Reasons it took soooooooooo long to get my suitcase off my kitchen floor:
1. Our luggage didn't take the same plane as we did!!(BIG sigh)
2. Left for a womans retreat the next day (suitcase didnt arrive till late night before)
3. I was very drained from trip and being sick with terrible head cold.
4. Came home on Sat pm from said retreat....more sick...went to bed
5.. Woke up Sunday am with migraine from lying around so much bc of cold. spent the day in bed
6.. FINALLY, Monday morning, exactly5 days after trip ended, my suitcase is empty, I did the dirty laundry and it's put away and the house is starting to feel better and so am I.

Yes Julie, you had every right to razz me about my lack of bloggin this week, and thanks to you, I got it done! Hey, I got my play list ready to go....but cannot figure where to paste it to!!! Help!

2 comments:

Three Against One said...

Yeah I am glad to see that you have gotten back on the blogging train and that you are feeling better!!
To add the Playlist to your blog, go to Add a Page Element and then click on the HTML/JavaScript option, paste your code in there and you are good to go! Hope it works for you and as you have probably already found out No, you don't have to join anything, let me know if you hit any other bumps.

Kelli said...

Glad you're up and running again. Sorry about your cold - those are the worst! Hope this week brings some rest and recuperation. Why do we always need to recuperate after a vacation?

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES