Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My fabulous FOURTH grader!!






Today is Chase's first day of a new school year.........wow, summer went tooo fast, yet at times not fast enough! We had a FULL summer break, but now it's back to school. Chase does love school and is a great student! He especially loves writing and reading and art. We got to visit his classroom and meet his new teacher yesterday afternoon. Today, was bring your parents to school day. So Brooke and I spent the morning learning all the fun things Westridge does with the kids. Westridge really is a great school. They really want the parents involvement and promote a caring environment for the kids. It is nice to get back into a routine with school and I know Chase secretly loves being back in the classroom too!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

So fun. I remember school being so exciting when I was a kid. The first day was always a blast. I hope Chase is feeling better and enjoys his first day of fourth grade!

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe that he is starting 4th grade! I also remember the first day back being exciting and how fun it was to see my friends again. Hope he has a great year!!

Anonymous said...

Found you through Kelli S (so you don't think I'm creepy!)...

I'm so glad you like Westridge! I worked with them a couple of years ago to help establish the Caring School Community program...hopefully Chase has experienced buddies and class meetings from the program!

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES