Sunday, October 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!


Today is my dad's 67th birthday! I have to tell you, that I have been blessed with the most caring, compassionate, patient and insightful dad on the earth. My dad truly is a reflection of God's great love...in his EVERYDAY life!! He offers great advice, support and direction to people around him daily. Not just to his family and friends, but to complete strangers that may call upon him for his expertise in business. Dad, I hope these things for you, today, on your birthday...-that you feel the love from us, like you've given so freely all your life.

- that you can look back on your 67 years of life thus far, and feel a GREAT sense of accomplishment, knowing you've impacted soooooo many lives around you.

- that the years ahead will be filled with good health, love, and yes, lots of GOLF!!

-that the RAMS win today, in honor of your birthday!!



I love you dad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES