Thursday, November 13, 2008

four little monkeys sleepin in the bed

Mike and I have a king sized bed (thank the Lord). We also have a tv in our room. Well, last night, Chase was watching tv with me and was all snuggled in, and fell asleep in our bed. This is something he did every night, up til the age of 4. He would fall asleep in our bed, then we would carry him into his bed, where he'd stay the rest of the night. Since he IS a bit bigger these days, we just decided to let him stay. Well, little miss Brookie usually makes her way into our bed around 3 or 4 am, cause she's scared. We even leave a light on in her room all night, hoping that will keep her in her own room. NOT. so, she crawled into the bed between me and Chase, and I was left hanging off the edge of my large king sized bed!! I decided to get up and go into HER bed an hour later....then Chase came looking for me (Brooke was kicking him in the head!) He asked if I would come lye in his bed now.....OK. I just kept telling myself that the day will come when NONE of my kids will care to sleep with me, so I stayed pleasant and crawled into Chase's bed. So now it's 11 am and I am very tired. I counted 10 times that I woke up last night!! Hopefully tonight there will be no more monkeys sleepin in the bed!!!

1 comment:

Three Against One said...

I have to hand it to you Carol, I love my sleep WAY to much to let the girls sleep with me. That is one thing that Cory and I both agreed on from the beginning, no kids in the bed. Darn right you are tired, 10 times, how did you ever fall back to sleep because I won't be able to.
How did all this affect Mike? Or is he like most men who can sleep through anything???

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES