Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome facebook friends

Welcome to all my facebook friends, whom MAY be reading my blog now. I just recently realized (thank you Julie) that you can put this website on your facebook info. I'm glad to welcome any and all of you to my blog! It isn't the prettiest blog, but I do try and post some pics or fun stories of our daily lives here in St.louis. I L-O-V-E comments......so PLEASE let me know you stopped by and leave a comment. Also, let me know if any of you have a blog. I would love to read yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning :)

I'm not on facebook, but I am related so I'll comment about your blog... hey, what are sisters for??!! I have watched the "Sweet Audrey-Girl" video already...very powerful and sensitive at the same time. Have tissues ready!
Have a great day! We all miss you on Wednesday mornings :(
K

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES