Friday, February 20, 2009

Accomplishments

This has certainly been a very busy, past few weeks for Brooke. She has made some of life's milestones and I am proud to share them with you! A few weeks ago she lost her second tooth and her new 2 front bottom teeth are coming in nicely. Shortly after loosing that second bottom one, she learned to whistle!!! This is something she has been trying for some time now, and I guess the extra space in her mouth made it possible!! Brooke also learned to blow bubbles with gum last week! Chase is now jealous, as he still can't grasp this maneuver!! Her latest accomplishment this past week is jumping rope!! You should see how she focuses with the rope held behind her head as she preps herself to swing the rope over her head. She can only do it one jump at a time, but she is off to a great start. My baby IS growing up too fast!!! I am so proud.
Chase has been taking guitar lessons for the past 2 months and is really doing great!! He can play the begining of lots of songs...smoke on the water, James Bond theme song, When september ends, Sunshine of your love, stairway to heaven. He is currently saving up for an electric guitar!! we'll see how that goes!!
Hopefully one day SOON, I will have an accomplishment myself......weight loss. As of now, not so much!!!!! Have a good day all!

2 comments:

Three Against One said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Three Against One said...

Way to go Brooke! I know exactly what you mean they totally grow up WAY TOO FAST!! I remember when we moved in our house and Brooke was just a baby, wow time flies...

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES