Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I know it's been awhile......

Hello all!! And let me begin by saying sorry. I KNOW it has been about a year since my last post.....Hey, I've been workin here! Anyway. Thanks to everyone who has been checking all the time to see if i have posted yet. I broke a thousand visitors this week, wahoo!!! I visited this one girls blog who, get this, has over 2 MILLION visitors. Man, would that be awesome!!!
I was thinking about what to blog today, because I actually have the morning off, so i knew I'd better blog something. It seems we have been sooo busy over here, yet there has been nothing Blog-worthy. The first thing that came to mind was church on last Sunday. First, I have a multiple choice question for you: What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about going to church?
1. I don't go to church
2. I HAVE to go to church, so I go.
3. I choose to go to church, but am bored while there and don't get much from it.
4. I love church, and can't wait to go each Sunday.

I have personally answered every "choice" throughout the 40years of my life. But, am soo glad to say, that #4 is my answer now!! We LOVE our church and GET to go every Sunday. One of my favorite parts is Worship, which is standing and singing before the Lord. The first 3 songs playing on my playlist are the songs we sang this past Sunday....and they are my favorite!! We have a worship team that consists of electric guitars, bass guitars, drums, piano, regular guitar and sometimes harmonica. Let me tell you, they can jam with the best of them. So many times you feel like you are at a concert! I love music and LOVE this part of our service! We are also blessed with an AWESOME pastor and the people all make you feel at home. You can check it out here www.westspringschurch.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much mileage I get from a post like this. It's an honor to be your family's pastor.
Tim

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES