Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Armoire update




It has officially been 14 days since my last post about my DIY bedroom furniture. What can I say, it is one of the biggest (and probably, ONLY) drawbacks of a DIY project. There have been a few obstacles getting in the way of me completing (starting) the armoire. We had rain, tons of it, for about a week here!! Plus the weather decided to get freezing cold for awhile. And, a girl has to work! Well, yesterday was the first beautiful day in a long while, and I was off work, so I got my behind outside and pulled off the hardware, sanded the drawers, primed them, and spray painted them. Brooke had dance that afternoon, so that is as far as I got. So, now I have finished drawers all over the house. I don't want to put them back in the armoire...um, because IT still needs sanded, primed and painted. Someday. I am hoping this weekend will be the time!!

2 comments:

Three Against One said...

Looking good, keep up the good work!

KKB said...

Excited to see the finished product!

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES