Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A new tradition





We had a great Thanksgiving with family. Ate too much. I still cannot believe it is this time of year already. We went to my brother's house for Thanksgiving. They have graciously hosted it for the past many years. It is always sooo good!! My sis in law makes some great popovers and her desserts are to die for!! Anyway. For the past year or so, my parents have all the grandkids over the day after Turkey day to help decorate their house and tree for Christmas. The kids really enjoy this time with Grandma and Grandpa and of course their cousins. My parents also love the time with all of them, but mostly enjoy all the help putting the ornaments on the tree and setting up their Christmas village. They have decided to make this a new tradition! What kinds of Holiday traditions do you all have with your families or friends??





1 comment:

Three Against One said...

Great pictures and what a fun idea! My mom and I were out shopping on Black Friday and when we drove by Forest Hills she asked me where your parents lived, I actually took her past their house and we saw everyone's cars there, however, I just figured all the ladies were out shopping. :)

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES