Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Christmas tradition comes to an end

Today, the kids get to go to Grandma Jan's work to see the big man in red, himself..SANTA!! This has been a tradition that we all look forward to since Chase was a baby. Jan will be retiring in the spring, so this will be the very last time we get to take part in all the fun. There are jars filled with candy the the kids get to guess the amount. Chase has won several years!! They get to color pictures, eat Christmas cookies, sing Christmas songs, and of course sit on Santas lap and get a really cool gift! We'll see if miss Brooke goes near Mr Clause this year. I think the only time she has ever been close to him, was when she was a baby and didn't know any better!! She seems excited, so we'll see. Chase is still excited as ever to see Santa. Before going to bed last night he said, "mom, you gotta quit telling me such exciting things right before I go to bed, because I can't sleep now, thinking about Santa tomorrow!!" I know this may be one of the last times he gets so excited about it. But for now, I will enjoy. I will post some pics from today later (maybe in a day or two, I have to work tonight after it and in the am). Hopefully today will make it feel like Christmas time......It's been to much hustle and bustle around here lately!!

No comments:

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES