Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's a boy!!!


After a week of just about, BURSTING, with excitement......we are now the proud owners of Drake. A friend of mine has a family farm. While winterizing it, her brother saw Drake shivering and half starved. My friend, Chris, has been caring for him since. As soon as she brought him home, she emailed me, because she knew my feelers were out for a "new" dog. Mike and I had decided after Spanky died, that our next dog would be a rescue. So, we picked him up from having all of his tests and his Neutering done last pm. He is soooooo sweet and gentle, but has lots of energy as well. You forget how much energy they have when they are younger. We think he is between 3-5yrs old.. Here is a picture of him. I can't wait for him to meet his neighborhood buds, Killian and Sadie:)

4 comments:

Three Against One said...

Yeah, I am so happy for you guys!! He is super cute or excuse me handsome and he seemed really sweet when I met him this am. Killian can't wait to meet him as he has seen him out and about.

Kelli said...

He and Sadie will probably get along quite well. You will have to bring him up this spring and we'll put both of them in the back yard and let them go nuts!

Anonymous said...

HE'S SOOOOO CUTE !!!!! :)
We can not wait to meet him in person! I hope there haven't been any more "jail breaks" to deal with.... Thanks again for helping to make my birthday-day extra special! :) Luv from ME

Becke' said...

He is ADORABLE! I think he and Savannah girl would love each other!

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES