Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Old fashioned summer fun





Today was a beautiful day, and it felt like summer break had finally arrived! We decided to get the sprinkler out and have some good ole fasioned summertime fun! This was Dewey's first sprinkler experience and he LOVED it!! He ran all around, and through it and was going in and out of all the bushes like a wild man. The kids had a blast getting eachother wet and I enjoyed sitting in the sun. We also had a picnic lunch on the driveway. Fun times!!

1 comment:

Three Against One said...

I saw the sprinkler out and towels on your bench when we got home from the pool, thought that is what you all were up to. Sorry we missed it but we will have plenty more opportunities this summer I am sure!
Like the new layout too!

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES