Friday, September 26, 2008

Party prep



Monday was Brooke's 5th birthday. We went to Chuckie Cheese for lunch and play with Grandma and Grandpa Deemer, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Rick. Brooke and Sloan had school that morning, then I picked them up and we headed to the Chuckster. They had a great time!!

Well, tomorrow is her big party. She wanted a Wizard of Oz party but also wanted to go bowling. So we told the kids coming to dress up if they wanted to. I made her party favors up last night.......I searched all over Ballwin and the surrounding area, for a toto dog, that didn't cost a bundle to put in the little "baskets". Those of you who don't know, my sis Kathy is amazing at coming up with great ideas for everything, and she can find a bargain on just about anything. She found the chinese take=out boxes to use as baskets, and rafia=sp that could be made into the handles. I thouhgt it would be adoreable to have toto peeking out of the basket..........so the hunt began. I finally found them, and they had just the right amount. Here is a pic of the finished product. I will post pics from the bowling bash tomorrow!!

No comments:

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES