Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11

What a horrible day in our lives.......but I have to say, I did like the effect it had on most americans. Please don't get the wrong idea by that comment. It just seems, that when tragedy strikes, we do pull together as a nation, and i think that is sooo great. That terrible day somehow made us all feel like we were 'ONE'. I hope that for myself, and for us all, that the memory of that day never fades. Maybe that explains my obsession with watching the hurricane coverage too. We once again pull together as a nation, all eyes on the same thing, if only for awhile, hoping and praying for those in the path of destruction.

Just my thoughts for the day.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Isn't it sad that it always takes tragedy to pull us together? We're Americans - we should already be together!

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES