Thursday, May 15, 2008

The last day

Brooke had her last day of preschool yesterday. It's hard to believe the school yr is over already. They gave us these really precious books with pictures and recipies for the various things they made during the yr. The first pg is a picture of their first day......she looks sooooo young! She has come a long way in many ways since that first day, and I'm reminded just how FAST the time goes. In the meantime, Chase is SOOOOOOOOOO excited for his 9th birthday party this friday. NINE?!! Where did my little boy go???? Brooke is the age that Chase was when I brought her home as a baby. I thougt Chase looked and seemed so big. But now that my last baby is that same age.....I still see her as soo young! Wierd. My friend is struggling with having a new baby and 2 other kids under 5. I know it seems those moments and days will never end at times. But the truth is, they grow up too fast. Soon when our kids are teens and out all the time (they won't want to be home with mom and dad) then, we will be wishing for these young years. Crazy huh. I'm trying to live in each moment.....but boy, is it hard!! My mind is always traveling to the next task. I am starting to ramble now....it's early and I haven't had a diet soda yet. Those of you who know me well, know that that's not good! I'll end for now, but next week is Chase's last day of 3rd grade! Yikes.

No comments:

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES