Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Tea




This has been a great week for me so far. Monday I got to spend some time in Chase's class, helping with reading. I love going up there, even if it's just 1 time a month. I like to step into his school world every now and then, to better know him and his "life" outside of home. He really has a great school community!!! On Tuesday, I went to Brooke's class for a mother's day tea. It was sooo sweet. They sang us some songs, each child told what they most love about their mom. Brooke said that I wash the dishes and read her bedtime stories. We also had 'tea' and cookies with the kids. At the end of our time together, we were presented with the sweetest gifts made by them! Here's Brooke with the gifts she made me!

No comments:

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES