Monday, June 9, 2008

Blah....

Is it the heat; the fact that I worked in the yard in the heat for 5 hours yesterday; the fact that it's summer and the kids are constantly at eachother ( can they not work ANYTHING out on their own?); is it that I gave a ginormous pile of laundry sitting in the hall and in my bedroom and I don't feel like doing it; is it that I just wrote out hundreds of dollars worth of bills; is it that I am STILL OVERWEIGHT and leaving for Florida in less than 6 weeks and just ate cookies; is it the fact that I have been to the vet and doctor too many times in the past 2 months and just realized I forgot to take Brooke in for her 4 year old physical ( she'll be 5 in september). I just can't put my finger on it.....but I feel BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also thinking of returning to Weight Watchers tomorrow. BLAH!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I hope you get a great night's sleep tonight and feel much better tomorrow. Uhhh, yeah. All those things together are pretty much a good recipe for blah. Maybe we need a girl's night out?

Three Against One said...

Getting the kids to bed early is key in my book, every night no later than 8pm. I was beginning to think I had done something to upset you, glad to know that it wasn't me. I agree with Kelli we need a girls night out, maybe we could do our pedicure's and dinner?

Kelli said...

I'm all for the pedi's/dinner! Tomorrow? Anyone? Anyone?

Anonymous said...

I'm in!! (Oh, wait...I live like 6 hours away. Bummer.)
Becke'

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES