Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tea Party

Brooke had a tea party the other day at my mom and dads house. My mom even got out her real china tea cups from her collection and they filled teapots with hot chocolate and had cheez-its on the little pretty saucers. Chase was there too and even enjoyed himself too! Well, today Brooke wanted to set up another tea party here for me and her and Chase and Dillon too. Dillon is Chase's great friend who also lives down the street, so he's here all the time ( we love it because he is a great kid). Anyway, Brooke LOVES him and calls him her husband all the time and talks about how she is going to marry him, everyday!! She picked out a special cup for him and we had strawberries and blueberries on our plates. After pouring the "tea" we called the boys to our special event. They were great about it and really enjoyed it. Brooke started to get bossy with Dillon so I told her that Dillon is our guest, you can't boss him around. Well, she looked at me quickly and declared,"uh-uHHH, he's not my guest....he's MY HUSBAND, so I can boss him if I want". OH.....MY.....how I dread the teen years:)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Gee...I'm a little mroe worried about her husband! I think I know who'll wear the pants in that family.

Three Against One said...

It is really sweet that Chase and Dillon played along with the tea party, they are both such sweet boys.

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES