Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gorgeous Day!

It is an AWESOME day out today. Sunny and only 80*. My sister,Kathy came over for a few hours to work on arts and crafts for VBS. Man is she talented and crafty!! My friend and Chiropractor, Kristy also came over to adjust me since I was having terrible migranes all weekend. If you've never tried a chiro, you should. She does a deep tissue massage for approx 20 minutes and then adjusts my back , neck, and sinusus! I feel all tingly after she's done....awesome! If you live in the St.L area (sorry Becke') she comes to your house!!! Awesome again. Anyway, the kids have had 3 friends each over part of the day, which wasn't even planned. Sometimes those kind of days are the best. My chiro, Kristy brought her daughter to play while she worked on me, then Chase's friend Cooper came over and his sister came along and stayed to play with Brooke. The girls are wearing dresses and heels right now pretending they are Gabriella and Sharpay.....soooooo cute!! Oh then Dillon, Chase's sweet neighborhood friend came up. He really is a great kid!! Which is good, because Brooke always says she is going to marry him, "mom, my husband is here"!! I'll have to keep my eye on that:)
The windows are once again open and the cool breeze is blowing in......nice for the AC bill! Hope everyone is having a great day too!!

No comments:

(IN)COURAGE -SO great...check it out!

Fabulous Fun Finds Featured Item
Mom Blogs

CHASE

CHASE

BROOKE

BROOKE

DEWEY

DEWEY

SPANKY

SPANKY

our family

our family

My CUTIES

My CUTIES